Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Greetings in the New Year!

Hello Jade Lee fans! I hope that 2009 brings you much joy and love! And maybe I can help with that–at least the love part! I’ve got a lot coming out, so read on! And BOOKSELLERS make sure you get to the end for a special offer!

The new year starts warm during these cold, cold days with WINTER HEAT, an anthology I did with Vicki Lewis Thompson and Anna DeStefano. Both lovely ladies, btw, and I thought their pieces were marvelous. All three of our stories deal with couples during the worst ski resort launch ever! Here’s what Romantic Times Book Review magazine said about Winter Heat. “This trio of stories is humorous, sexy and edgy. Solid characters and conflicts offer a depth not often seen in pieces of this length, with Lee’s arguably the most intriguing of the three.” 4 stars! Follow this link http://www.jadeleeauthor.com/winterheat.shtml to learn more about WINTER HEAT including an excerpt of my novella.

Next month is my very sensuous historical Blaze titled THE CONCUBINE. This is a new project for Blaze. They’re trying out historical settings for their hot, hot books, and mine is the second ever! Here’s the link to learn more about it, but the book doesn’t come out until February, but you can order it from the www.eharlequin.com site right now! Here’s the link: http://www.eharlequin.com/storeitem.html?iid=18515&cid=192 And if you want to learn more, you can always check out excerpts and reviews on my website at http://www.jadeleeauthor.com/concubine.shtml

Anyone subscribe to Romantic Times Book Reviews? If so, then you’ve already got the February issue. One of their primary articles is on heros and heroines who struggle with some kind of drug addition. Here’s what Kathryn Falk says in her Dear Reader letter. “In this issue you can read about an upcoming trend–flawed protagonists and their addictions. The topic was once popular in historical romances, but it practically disappeared until the 2007 publication of Jade Lee’s Tempted Tigress.” Wow! Look at that! I’m a trendsetter! If you haven’t checked out Tempted Tigress, don’t wait. It’s a great book of adventure and love in China. I love that book!

BOOKSELLERS! I’ve managed to create special SIGNED BOOK PLATES to add extra value to your Jade Lee books. Email me your address at jade@jadeleeauthor.com and you can get a sheet! FANS! You can get one too! Just email me and I’ll send it out!

That’s it for the moment! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at jade@jadeleeauthor.com I’m trying to update my blog more often, so you can always comment there. And don’t forget my monthly contest!

Jade

1 Comments:

Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Jade - I just read your excerpt from THE CONCUBINE - it looks great!

I hope to see you at RT -
:)
G.

January 15, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home