Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

WINTER HEAT is here!!


GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning lovelies! I'm finding time early this Tuesday morning to share with you the cover for my new collaboration with Vicki Lewis Thompson and Anna Destefano, WINTER HEAT, that comes out January 13, 2009! Oh goodness, I cannot believe it is almost 2009 already! Where did 2008 go?? You can pre-order WINTER HEAT on Amazon.

Speaking of 2009 quickly approaching, leave your favorite memories of 2008 in the comment section. Mine so far was definitely ComiCon in July. It was a riot and I can hardly wait to go back next year! The year isn't over yet, so there is still tons of time for new adventures in 2008!!

Happy reading!

Jade

2 Comments:

Blogger gnosticserenity said...

2008... It's been a strange year. Many joys, many sorrows and many fears.

I discovered your work this year. That has been quite healing for me in many ways, for which I am grateful. I just finished the final in your Tigress series. An astonishingly insightful body of work. As a childhood rape survivor, I recognize how well you hit upon important issues concerning sexual abuse of women, and you showered them with love. Brilliant!

That follows my own hypothesis... love heals all. The concept of "love heals all" runs through your work as eloquently as the brilliant oppositional perspectives you bring together as lovers and the wonderful Karmatic lessons throughout your work.

I humbly pay homage to your creative expression. I am about to begin DRAGON EARL, but I am looking forward to reading all of your work once I can find it all. I fear in my area, your Tigress collection and your latest is all I can find at present... but I look for your name everytime I go to the store these days... I am specifically looking for TAO OF SEX, but it seems hard to find in my neighborhood.

Anyway, one of the blessings in my life this year is finding your artistry. I hope your coming year brings you great joy.

November 10, 2008 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jade Lee said...

Wow e.m -- you humble me! And this was just the kind of comment I needed this gray, awful morning!

Yes, I do believe that Love Heals All. I try to live it too, but that's harder! And as for the karmic lessons--I've been studying energy healing quite a bit, and so that works its way into my writing too.

BTW, The Tao of Sex can really only be found through harlequin or maybe ebay. It was a Jan 08 Blaze. You can probably still order it on www.eharlequin.com. Or I have Italian copies available if you read Italian! (Or at least I think I do. I gave a bunch to a library system...)

Anyway, thanks again! This comment was EXACTLY what I needed this morning!

November 12, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home