Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is coming; Jade is getting fat! Please put a romance in my Christmas hat…er…stocking…er…just hand it over!

Okay, so I don’t adapt lyrics well, but that’s what happens in December! There’s snow on the ground, my pants feel tight, and I start humming my own version of Christmas carols. Plus, my daughter has shown me her design-your-own-Puma-shoe site! And yes, she’s designed her own, so it’s possible the Puma store will be getting some money from me soon! In short, it’s December and I’m thinking about holiday food and what I should read next! That’s what I do on the holidays: eat and read. How wonderful is that?

But enough about the holidays! I’ve just done a radio show with some fabulous authors and we all have our own stocking stuffer recommendations! You can hear the show on http://internetvoicesradio.com and Lillian generally posts a brief blurb about all shows on podbean.com. And if you’d like to bop on over to the attached bookstore for a more complete look at our titles…well, here’s that link! http://ebookisle.net/PIVTR/tuesday.htm

So…what do you do on your holiday vacations?



jade

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home