Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BlogTalkRadio

Hellloooooo Everyone!!! I hope your September has been full of good reads and good times. I just got back from a treacherous trip to Aiken, SC for the opening weekend of their BRAND NEW Books-a-Million! The store was beautiful, the town charming, and the people just so FRIENDLY. I love going down south, y'all really know how to make a lady feel welcomed!

Last night I had the chance to chat with the lovelies over at Circle of Seven on their radio show. You can listen to the result below!



I have a ton of appearances coming up in the next few weeks, so check out the Appearances section of the website to see if I'm coming to a town near you.

Happy reading,

Jade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home