Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Double wammy!


Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great week and really looking forward to the weekend. It's so nice that the weather has started to cool, especially since I've been writing so much. I haven't felt bad about not leaving my office.

The Chicago Tribune recently reviewed THE DRAGON EARL. You can find the review here

I've also received a copy of the DRAGONBOUND cover. What do you guys think??

3 Comments:

Blogger Shauna Roberts said...

Looks great! I just finished reading Dragonborn this afternoon and am eager for the sequel.

September 21, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jade Lee said...

I'm almost done with it! It's Sabina's story and it's really complicated, but I'm getting excited about it. I always get into the bleahs during the back half (half blah, half yech). Its like I can't see the end. But once I'm there...I can't believe the journey! I'm not making much sense this morning, am I?

September 23, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Another phenomenal cover, Jade!
Congrats!
:)
G.

October 21, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home