Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

RITA!!!!


Did you know it was Rita day today? I didn't! I'd forgotten all about it in my rush to finish one novel and revise another. (And, btw, my editor emailed to say yet another revision letter was on the way for a book...well, honestly, I'd forgotten that one of those was due!) Anyway...

I GOT THE CALL! TEMPTED TIGRESS is up for a RITA in the Historical category! For those of you not in the know, a RITA is the romance industry's equivalent of the Oscar--minus the papparazi and world-wide coverage. Oh god...I've got to get a GOWN!

Gawd, I'm so stoked! WOO HOO!

7 Comments:

Blogger Marcia Colette said...

Woohoooooooooo! And yes, I had forgotten about it being RITA/GH day, too. I'll have to give you my hug and congrats at RT. ;-)

March 25, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jade Lee said...

I'll take that hug and give you a BIG one back! Thank you! And woo hoo!!!!

March 26, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger pjpuppymom said...

Jade, huge congrats for reaching the RITA finals! I'm so happy for you! Now I can tell my friends I have autographed books from a RITA finalist...maybe a RITA winner! Best of luck in San Fran!

March 29, 2008 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Sedonia Guillone said...

Hey Jade - Congratulations! You deserved this. Tempted Tigress was incredible as were all the Tigress Books. I've just started re-reading White Tigress because I adore this series so much. Love, Allison

April 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Genella deGrey said...

YAY! That's the one I'm reading right now! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

:)
G.

June 3, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie S Hill said...

Congratulations! You are a master of beautiful description, you deserve all the success that comes your way. I loved the White Tigress.
www.JamieSHill.com

September 18, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jamie S Hill said...

PS-I got your book at the GRWA Moonlight and Magnolias conference, hope to one day meet you.

September 18, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home