Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It worked!

I am really happy today. Frankly, it's rather frightening and bizarre. And it is definitely interferring with my writing--which is not cool. But I'm just really happy. It feels like a million of my cells deep inside are grinning. That's it. Just grinning. So my insides feel happy, and that kinda throws my brain because there is no reason to feel this happy.

Oh wait, there is. I'm alive, the sun is out, and in general, things are going as they ought. That's a cool thing, but you know, that happens just about every day. Ergo...this is how I'm supposed to feel EVERY day. But I don't.

So why the change? I did a session last night. The frames (things to focus on) were suggested as something everyone should use in every session. So what the heck, I did. Here they are: (Keep in mind that I am the client).

% ego=God (means what percentage of client's mind thinks it is in charge, not the One Field)
% codependance (means what percentage of client is mutually addicted to/with someone else's field)
# of mind identities client is operating through (means what number of mind-generated personnas are limiting my experiences to what fits their perameters)
# of fields client is operating through (this is not the One Field, these are fields of stuff, usually mind generated, that clog up stuff)

Suffice it to say that at the beginning of the session the answers were: A TON! But I did the session and lifted out a lot of interconnectedness with my family, my parents family, and my cousin's family (I'm visiting them right now).

This does not mean that I am no longer part of my family or they a part of me. It means, though, that I can operate alone as me without their influence. I am still a part of the family, but we don't operate as ONE MIND operating in different bodies.

Let me stress that if you asked my family, they would say that Jade is EXTREMELY independant. They have almost zero influence on what I do at all. This is relatively true. But some percentage of my cells were operating THROUGH the filter of the Family Mind. (We call it the Collective Conscience of -blank- which in this case was my Lee family).

Now truthfully, I'm sure I'll have to do this again. Some part of me will probably always group-think with my husband and children, siblings and parents, etc, etc. But for today, parts of me are newly born as JUST ME! And wow, that part is HAPPY! It's thrilled. It's clean of influence that I didn't choose.

And that makes me happy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home