Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not so much today...

Well, I did another session last night. It was a follow up to the one that produced such happiness yesterday. It was an incredibly difficult session. I yawned through the whole thing. Kept losing focus. Thinking about dinner, my writing, my mother, etc, etc. That's usually a sign that I'm hitting some Hard Wired Barriers (HWB) and just don't want to change. But I persevered. Or I think I did. Anyway, I spent more time with it until it finally finished. Yeah! I accomplished my task and went to bed.

But today...I don't feel different. I don't feel better. If anything, I feel more...gray. Now I don't think every session should produce results like yesterday, but after the difficult session last night, I fear I did exactly squat. I fear I just banged my head against the HWBs and did nothing. *sigh* I'll try to do better next time. It's all I can do.

I just wish there was an objective place I could go read a meter that said--Congratulations, you accomplished this much. You reorganized your field this much. Or you would have been better served to stare at your toenails for an hour and a half.

What did I do? What did I accomplish? I have no *#&*@# clue.

I think I'll go stare at my toenails now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home