Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Malignant Mind

There is a concept in energy mirrors that has become a kind of holy grail to me. I can see it, I can sometimes touch it, but I can’t quite wrap my hands around it and own it. It is rooted in the earlier post–We Are All the Whole One Field–and it begins at the very beginning of everything.

At one point, the Whole One Field decided it wanted a relative experience. The One Field was everything, which is awesome. But what did nothing feel like? What about half? What about all the myriad shades of color in between? It wanted to know, and so it carved out a piece of itself and slowed it down. That piece became me. Another piece became you. Other pieces include the grass, the birds, the water, the Earth, and don’t forget all the other worlds and universes beyond our conception. But for the moment, let’s focus on one tiny piece we’ll call HB for Human Being.

HB’s body collects over a million neural inputs a second. That’s a whole bunch of data for just lying in bed breathing. Something had to organize all that data. And that something also needed to make decisions like when to walk, how to talk, and when to eat cheesecake rather than chocolate. Wham, the mind was created.

Now the mind is an awesome creative force. It can manipulate all that fabulous data, come to conclusions, decide on new paths, even choose to access the Whole One Field and experience Everything again. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, it forgot that it wasn’t THE SOURCE. I--the mind--am in charge, it declared, and it was damn well going to stay there.

So, when the mind decides it wants to do energy healing, it cheers itself on. Okay, let’s get specific. MY mind cheered me on. I was going to do all sorts of cool, mystical stuff. Except in order to do any real energy work, I had to access the One Field and STAY THERE. Otherwise, I’m just playing with my imagination, which is way cool, but it isn’t very helpful to the other pieces of the One Field out there who would like my attention. So here I go...

It took me about five years, but I can now quiet my body (depending on how much caffeine I’ve had), quiet my mind (babble, babble, okay, I’m breathing, I’m silent, I’m...), and access the Whole One Field. Easy-peezy. "Yeah!" cheers my mind. "I’m the Whole One Field." Well, I WAS the whole One Field. Now I’m in my mind/body again congratulating myself.

I am the Whole One Field. My breathing lengthens. My body stills. I touch a silent peace. "Yeah, I got to it again! Woo hoo! Now what?" Back in mind/body.

I am the Whole One Field. My headache eases. My back straightens. My breath... "So, what am I doing in the One Field? What’s going on?"

I am the Whole One Field. "Yeah, I got that. So when’s lunch? Am I thin yet? Headache’s coming back, so that obviously didn’t work."

And there you have my malignant mind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home