Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WICKED SURRENDER is here!


Hello everyone!

It's here! Wicked Surrender is taking bookstores everywhere by storm! I'm so excited! And for the first time ever, I had a book trailer made just for you, my amazing readers, to enjoy. You can watch it here on my website. While you're there, make sure to read the first chapter excerpt. Let me know what you think!



It's been a busy summer. I’m still recuperating from the 2010 Romance Writers of America Conference. I had such a fun time seeing friends, gave two workshops, and nearly passed out from the heat. Orlando at the end of July was HOT! Thankfully, conference always energizes me and this year was no different. I’ve got an exciting project in the works, but you’ll have to wait until next month’s newsletter to find out what it is!

In the meantime, if you're out and about on the web this month, visit with me:

September 7: Moonlight Lace Mayhem
September 26: Blaze Author Blog

Or if you’d rather see me live, come see me here:

September 18: Speaking and signing books at the MOWRA chapter in St. Louis, MO.
October 16: Speaking and signing at the SOLA RWA meeting in New Orleans.
November 12-14: Dallas, TX at Readers and ‘Ritas

Here at Casa Lee we're ending summer with a bang! The whole family took a trip to Argentina. It was amazing fun. Lots of relaxing and shopping. I've discovered an addiction to nice leather coats. Then we dropped our youngest off at college. It's official, I'm an empty nester.

Congratulations to last month's winner of an advanced readers copy of Wicked Surrender, Patricia M. from Florida!

This month we're giving away the very last advanced readers copy of Wicked Surrender. Email your answer to this easy question to jadeleebooks@gmail.com with the subject line "September Contest". What is the name of the heroine of Wicked Surrender? And yes, misspelled names can still count, but you have to be close!

Happy reading,
Jade

3 Comments:

Blogger Sveta said...

Hey Jade Lee,
I live in Dallas Texas. Out of curiosity, will you do book signing and if so, where? I really would like to meet you and ask you to autograph the four Tigress books I have :D

September 8, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Jade Lee said...

Yes, Sveta, I will do a signing! There's a signing at the Rita's and REaders event. Here's the link:

http://readers-n-ritas.org/

You don't have to go to the conference to attend the signing (I think!) but there's lots of fun if you do! Anyway, yes, I'll be signing in Dallas. Can't wait to see you there!

September 9, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Sveta said...

Unfortunately I don't have the money to attend the conference or join in the fun :( (College student at a moment,) Any ideas on how I can meet you without paying so much money?

September 19, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home