Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PRISMS!

Hello everyone! I’ve been writing up a storm for my April Blaze titled Under His Spell. Or maybe I’ve been writing up some magic. Get it? Magic–Spell? Okay, so I haven’t had my coffee yet. Sorry.

Anyway, I wanted to tell everyone my great news. I’ve been nominated for 2 PRISMS!!!! Woo hoo! For those of you who don’t know, the Prisms are the award from the Futuristic, Fantasy and Paranormal chapter of RWA (Romance Writers of America). “Kung Fu Shoes” from These Boots Were Made for Stomping anthology is up for Best Novella. And Dragonborn is up for Best Fantasy. The award ceremony is Thursday July 16th at RWA Nationals in Washington DC. If you’re going to be there, please, please come by and say HI!

Until next time, happy reading!!

Jade

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jade Lee said...

OOPS! Forgot to say that I'm blogging at Blaze Blog today! The url is: blazeauthors.com/blog

The 26th of every month!

May 26, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious: will UNDER HIS SPELL have an Asian hero? Either way I'm still checking it out. I've saved all the e-mail I've gotten from you and still visit here every day.

Thank you in advance.

May 26, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Jade Lee said...

Hello ginghampop! How's it going? (And thanks for visiting so often. I feel bad for not updating earlier! I know I really need to send out a new newsleter...)

Anyway...to answer your question...UNDER HIS SPELL is all Caucasian. Yup, I'm going straight middle class American without any ethnic subtext. Since it's a "Forbidden Fantasy", I figured I had enough to deal with exploring the whys, whats, and wherehows of my particular forbidden fantasy. (Not telling yet what it is!)

Hope you enjoy it!

Jade

May 27, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 1, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again, Jade! I'm alright myself and hope you're well. My pleasure visiting as often as I do. Please don't feel bad for not updating earlier, your fans know you're very busy. Thanks for telling me about UNDER HIS SPELL.

And Congratulations on the PRISMS, I hope you win!!!

June 1, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home