Jade Lee Blogs

Thoughts and Stuff from Jade Lee, author of Exotic Fiction

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NEW SHORT STORY!





Here it is! My first foray into e-publishing: my best ever short story, THE TIME. It’s about two butterfly-like fairy lovers who struggle to avoid the Time for Mating. They wish to have a time without children, but the biological urge is strong! Is the reward worth the sacrifice? The danger?

I’ve priced it as cheap as I could make it (given that I’m doing it through a website/company. Don’t ask. It’s all very confusing to me). Anyway, it’s $0.99 and here are two links! I’ll let you know when it goes up other places.









It’s also up at the iBooks store and will be coming from Sony’s reader store whenever Sony stops being hacked and gets back on track. (At least I think that’s the reason for the delay).

So…ENJOY!

Jade

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home